Saturday 3 September 2011

Lee Valley

Yesterday I thought that I should make the best of the whether so we headed down to the Lee valley white water centre. I did not go on the course as I am not old enough however I enjoyed watching them race around. As I was watching one group one particular bird caught my attention. As I looked closer at it, it turned out to be a Egyptian Goose there were two of them.  As I walked close the birds did not even budge a bit, they just carried on feeding on the grass. 


I took a few photos and then it was time to go as later on in the day we were going to a bat and moth night at Rainham Marshes. We managed to see a few bats and hear plenty of them. I really enjoyed the day and would do the bat night again.


Matthew Foakes





No comments:

Post a Comment